Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My lovely new Home....lol

Well it's almost 3 weeks since I moved into my new place. I share a house with 2 other people. A 40 year old gay guy and a 20 something college student. The girl is never around so she never bothers me, but the guy....OMG!! Unfortunately, he's home all of the time but supposedly he's getting a job for next month. He's like a dorm mother in that he wants me announce to him any time my friends are coming and I can't touch the a/c which is always set on 68 degrees! My gawd! I don't know if I will last a whole year here but we will see. Maybe it's actually a good thing. It might get me out of the house more often. Oh, and did I mention he has a whole lot of shyt!! Man does he have alot of shyt. For someone who claimed to be a newly found minimalist due to losing everything in New Orleans during Katrina, he sure has alot of shyt! In addition, he's a true pothead. I mean don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong smoking here and there recreationally. But he does it ALL day and EVERY day. I mean come on, that's just crazy! And I think that's what causes his parnoia. I always wonder about people and why they are the way they are, but does it really matter? Maybe....maybe not. But once I find out what good does it do me? Probably nothing. Oh well. Moving on. I'm going to take a nap now. After working two 10 hour days straight and two more to go, I'm exhausted.

No comments: